- Administrative/ Professional Staff (A/PS) Development Proposal Form and Instructions (PDF file to print)
- The Senate is an advisory body through which the professional staff participates in the governance of the University and helps to advance its mission.
- The Senate identifies the interests and represents the views of the staff on matters of concern, and makes recommendations to the administration of the University for the welfare of its members.
- The Senate endeavors to keep constituents advised of issues, policies, and activities affecting the welfare of the staff.
- The Senate reviews proposals referred to it for the development and revision of University policies and procedures and makes recommendations about them.