Ordering Your Laptop
When ordering your mobile workstation, you will have the option of adding more RAM (Random Access Memory), a bigger hard drive, increased warranty protection, an external display, external storage and other peripherals. When you click on the "Order Laptop" link, it will direct you to a specially-designed page on the Dell Website designed for students in our School of Architecture.
Our licensing agreement with Synergis allows Marywood architecture/interior architecture students to freely download AutoDesk's Autocad 2013, Ecotect and Revit 2013. Other software, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe CS5, are offered at a significant discount to all Marywood students. Simply click on the appropriate link to order and download software.
REQUIRED LAPTOP HARDWARE
Marywood University has partnered with Dell Computer to offer special student pricing on this pre-configured mobile workstations: Dell Precision M4500 (with a 15" display).
Order Your Laptop - Dell Campus Computing Marywood University Program
Specifications - Minimum Requirement
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Media
- Processor: 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-3720QM Processor, 2.66GHz, 6MB
- Display: 15.6" HD + 1366x768 Wide Anti Glare LED
- Graphics: 1GB AMD FirePro M4000 Mobility Pro Graphics
- Memory: 8.0GB, DDR3-1866MHz SDRAM, 2DIMM
- Camera/Microphone: HD Webcam w/Microphone
- Primary Storage: 500GB, 7200rpm Hard Drive
- Optical: 8XDVD+/-RW w/Roxio and Cyberlink PowerDVD
- Primary Battery: 9 Cell
- Wireless LAN: Intel 6205 Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: Wireless 4.0 Bluetooth Module
- Warranty: 3-Year Ltd Warranty