Does Marywood University offer financial aid?
How do I submit my portfolio?

Art Education

Our Master of Arts degree in Art Education is intended for graduates of schools and departments of art who are certified to teach art. Our program is designed to enrich the scope of your professional work and improve your academic status.

Marywood provides graduate students who do not have a degree in art education with the opportunity to obtain Pennsylvania Instructional Certification (K-12) in art education and/or a Masters of Art  in Teaching with K - 12 Art Education certification.

View the list of courses needed for Art Education certification K-12

For more information on our Master's degree/Certification in Art Education, contact Ann Marie Castlegrande at