- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad
- News & Events
- Pacer Fund
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Faculty Directory
- Photo Gallery
Accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), Marywood's undergraduate business program prepares students for careers in a variety of fields, including financial services, marketing, aviation, information systems, human resources, and government.
The program seeks to enable students to:
- Gain an understanding of the key business concepts, while learning to think critically and creatively in the interrelationship between these concepts and the overall aspects of life
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of business and how it relates to society
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively read, write, and speak and to demonstrate technological literacy
- Demonstrate professional competence and leadership skills that will be used in meeting the human and business needs of today and are directed toward the well-being of future generations.