Fair Trade Pre-Sale LAST DAY!
|When:||October 8 (all day event) - Add to Calendar|
You're invited to shop for Fair Trade gifts, housewares, jewelry, and more! These beautiful handmade items are made by artisans living in developing regions around the world to help them make a just living wage.
Preorder through Campus Ministry by October 8th
View the fair trade catalog - IMPORTANT- PLEASE DO NOT ORDER SALE ITEMS, SHOP ONLY FROM THE CATALOGV
- isit Campus Ministry, Immaculata (Peggy's desk), SAC office, to see the catalog OR ...
- Visit www.serrv.org and scroll down the page to see the Fall Catalog. Click on "View" and pick out the items you want and put them on the order form that is with this catalog.
Place your order by October 8th
- Do NOT order online through SERRV Download theorder form on the Campus Ministry website or use the ones with the catalog.
- Save and email your completed order email@example.com or mail it to Campus Ministry, Swartz Center % Sr. John Michele.
- Pay and pick up your order on November 5 or 6 at the Fair Trade Sale tables in the Fireplace Lounge or we can bring it to you.
- Browse the catalog and choose your own gifts and we will order them for you! No shipping costs! We cannot guarantee sale items will be in stock.
Tags: campmin , fair-trade
Filed Under: Marywood Datebook