Calling all ARTISTS,WRITERS, and CREATIVE PEOPLE: Submit to the BAYLEAF!
|When:||February 20 (all day event) - Add to Calendar|
The Bayleaf, Marywood's Art and Literary Magazine is calling for undergraduate art and literary work for it's Spring 2013 edition! The editorial staff comprised of Marywood undergraduate students, reviews all work democratically and anonymously.
- The Bayleaf will not accept late material or any submission that fails to meet the journal's submission guidelines.
- Prizes will be awarded for the best literature and art submissions.
- All art submissions should come in a format that will be easy to work with.
- Poems, short stories, essays, or any other reasonably short genre of writing will be considered for publication.
- All work must be typed in a legible font; handwritten entries will NOT be accepted.
- Writers , please note that due to space constraints, some longer submissions may need to be abridged prior to printing.
The student's name should not appear on the work, but a cover sheet/email should be provided stating the following:
- the artist's name
- the title of the work(s) submitted
- your major and year
- your local or campus mailing address and phone number.
There is a limit of 5 submissions per student and all work should be submitted by midnight on Wednesday February 20 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed Under: Current Students , Faculty, Staff, Administration , Marywood Datebook , Life Long Learning , Alumni, Donors, Friends
View the full calendar to find similar events.