Informative Meeting about Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Wed, Oct 30, 2013 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Add to Calendar
||Room 1055 in McGowan
Meeting is open to all major and anyone interested in learning about the most lucrative and versatile field in Psychology: I/O Psychology.
If you are:
- Majoring in the I/O Psychology track
- Considering pursuing I/O Psychology as a career
- Interested in learning about psychology in the workplace
- Interested in learning what makes some people love work
Then you should come to this meeting that could have a major impact on your future career! This meeting is open to all majors.
- Salaries in I/O Psychology were named the third fastest growing!!
- Median wages (2012) $83,580 annual
- Projected growth (2010-2020) Much faster than average (29% or higher).
**Refreshments will be served**
View the full calendar to find similar events.