Communicating at the Speed of Imagination
The Communication Arts Curriculum at Marywood University provides students with a comprehensive education in the communications discipline. It is a broad based program that allows you to explore advertising-public relations, digital media, audio/video production (including film as video production) and journalism. On the graduate level, you will examine a range of fields and issues, including health communication, media management, video production, media and the law and the new communication technologies.
You will also have an opportunity to work in our state of the art facilities, including
- High Definition Television, Broadcast and Cablecast facilities.
- 24 hour operated Radio Station.
- Modern Journalism, Design and Layout Lab.
- Digital Learning Lab with music and imaging hardware and software.
- Audio and Video editing Suites.
- Students have ready access to facilities and equipment.
- Faculty and staff are available to help students plan and create their productions.
- The Department offers Undergraduate and Graduate degrees.
- You will choose from four undergraduate or five graduate program options.
- Students work closely with faculty in a range of state of the art facilities.
- You will be able to work as a reporter, editor, videographer and producer during your first year.
- Communication Arts students receive close advisory attention from a dedicated faculty and professional staff.