- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Field Experience
- Teacher Certification
- News & Events
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Faculty & Staff
- New Teacher Support
- Alumni - Where Are They Now?
- Summer Science Camp
“Using experience, research, and best practices, I assist in developing policies and procedures to identify student needs and provide Individualized Education Programs (IEP), as well as assist teachers in implementing these plans.”
-Mark A. Wade
Graduate Education Programs
Marywood offers a diverse array of graduate degrees in education. All of them incorporate the latest research-based theories on teaching and learning. At Marywood, you can expect to make connections with area schools and take advantage of state-of-the-art facilities for library research
To prepare candidates in advanced certification programs to realize the vision presented in the conceptual framework, we seek to develop the following competencies.
The advanced program candidates will:
- develop skills to be a leader.
- integrate knowledge and action.
- produce scholarship and research.
- be reflective practitioners.
- communicate effectively.
- M.A. in Teaching with Pk-4 Certification
- M.A. in Teaching with Secondary/K-12 Education Certification
- M.Ed. in Instructional Leadership
- M.S. in Higher Education Administration
- M.S. in Early Childhood Intervention - Birth to Age 9
- M.S. in Reading Education
- M.S. in School Leadership with Principal Certification
- M.S. in Special Education
- M.S. in Administration and Supervision of Special Education
Ph.D. in Human Development
The Education Department participates in the Ph.D. in Human Development Program with specializations in:
- Higher Education Administration
- Educational Administration
- Instructional Leadership