In order to receive Faculty Development Funds, faculty must have Plan on file with his/her Dean the Department Chair and submit a Propasal to the Chair of the Faculty Development Committee. This site provides guidelines for developing the plan and the required form for submitting your proposal.

*This form can be saved with information typed in it. To use this feature, after filling out the form, be sure to click the "Save a Copy" icon within Adobe Acrobat, NOT "File -- Save Page As..." or "CTRL-S"