Revised Funding Limits: National, 2013-2014
- $ 200: Conference Attending
- $ 800: Commentator, panel, roundtable, poster, presiding
- $ 1,200: Conference Presentation & Exhibition
- $ 800: Research or Creative Endeavor
Revised Funding Limits: International, 2013-2014
- $ 200 : Conference Attending
- $ 1,000: Commentator, panel, roundtable, poster, presiding
- $ 1,700: Conference Presentation
- $ 1,000: Research or Creative Endeavor
Some Examples of Funding Calculation Tips:
- You attended a conference in San Diego and requested $650.00 in August. Recently, you were invited to present a paper in California in November. Now, you can request a maximum of $850 from the Faculty Development Fund ($1,500-$650=$850).
- You are planning to present a study in October in Washington, D.C. and estimate your request to be $700.00. Your paper also was accepted for an oral presentation at the International World Conference in the Netherlands. Now, your maximum request would be $1,500 for the Faculty Development Fund ($2,200-$700=$1,500).
Important Information to Remember:
- Because of current budget constraints and an increased number of faculty interested in either attending or presenting at various conferences, proposal may not be 100% funded.