Please check back for future events.
Tuesdays 1 PM - 4 PM
Thursdays: 2 PM - 4 PM
Doctor will be out of the office the following days:
Spring Break: March 7, 2016 until March 11, 2016
Easter Break: March 21, 2016 until April 1, 2016.
- First Aid
- Nursing Assessment - Diagnosis and Treatment
- Liaison Between Community Health Agencies and Marywood Students
- Non-Prescription Medications
- Nutrition Counseling
- Available free of charge by appointment only. Please call: 570-348-6249 or e-mail: email@example.com for more information.
- Physical Examinations
- Health Screenings
- Weight Monitoring
- Blood Pressure
- Health Information
- Health Promotion Programs
- Medical Supplies (On loan basis)
- Heating Pads
- Ice Packs
- Allergy Injections
- Allergy injections can be given during Physician hours only. Prior arrangements must be made by contacting Student Health Services at 570-348-6249.
- Appointments may be made by calling: Student Health Services at 570-348-6249