The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is pleased to announce the launch of new IRBNet tutorial videos, which have been customized for Marywood University. The brief videos last anywhere from one to four minutes and coordinate with sections of our IRBNet Instructions for Researchers document.
The videos include the following:
- Video 1 - Introduction
- Video 2 - How to Register
- Video 3 - How to Upload Training Certificates
- Video 4 - How to Build a New Project
- Video 5 - How to Share Your Project
- Video 6 - How to Sign Electronically
- Video 7 - How to Submit
- Video 8 - How to Access a Decision
- Video 9 - How to Submit Follow-Up Materials
Link to Videos: http://www.screencast.com/t/dtP7ForA
For the password, contact:
Research Graduate Assistant - 570-348-6211, x. 2233 or email@example.com
Ryan Houser - 570-961-4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For IRB or IRBNet questions, please contact email@example.com.
For web content editor questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keith J. O'Neill Center for Healthy Families, Room 208 | 570-348-6211, x.2233