Class of 2013
I currently work at Scranton Preparatory School as an algebra and geometry teacher. My college math courses made me aware of the bigger picture in mathematics. They helped me to not only grasp each individual subject on a higher level, but also to understand their connection to one another so I can convey their practical relationships and importance in the greater field of mathematics to my high school students.
see more »
About Fractals | Gallery
Between 2012 and 2022, the Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that:
- Information Security Analysts will see a 37% job growth.
- Software Developers will see a 22% job growth.
- Computer Systems Analysts will see a 25% job growth.
- Database Administrators will see a 15% job growth.
- Actuaries will see a 26% job growth.
- Operations Research Analysts will see a 27% job growth.
Careers in Mathematics
The Mathematical Association of America (MAA) lists the following as the most popular career choices of math majors:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Operations Research
Go to the MAA Mathematics Careers page for more details.
Some links from the MAA Mathematics Careers page that might be of interest:
The Mathematics and Computer Science Department at Marywood University is a departmental member of MAA.