Chaogui Zhang, Ph.D.
Science Center, Room 320
Science Center, 3rd floor
Chaogui Zhang, Ph.D.
B.S. in Mathematics: University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
M.S. in Computer Science: Purdue University
Ph.D. in Mathematics: Purdue University
Computational number theory
- Extension of the Dickman Function
- Smooth and semi-smooth integer distributions
Craig M. Johnson, Ph.D.
B.S. in Mathematics: University of Illinois
M.S., Ph.D. in Mathematics: Purdue University
- Free actions on closed surfaces by finite groups
- Obstructions to embeddings of simplicial complexes into manifolds
- Connections of mathematics to music theory
- Use of technology in teaching
Thomas F. Kent, Ph.D.
B.S. in Mathematics and Computer Science: Truman State University
M.A., M.S. in Mathematics: University of Wisconsin-Madison
Ph.D. in Mathematics: University of Wisconsin-Madison
Dhanapati Adhikari, Ph.D.
B.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics: Tribhuvan University, Pokhara, Nepal
M.S. in Mathematics: Tribhuvan University, Pokhara, Nepal
M.S. in Applied Mathematics: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Global Regularity Issue of the 2D Boussinesq Equations
Zaixin Lu, Ph.D.
B.E., Computer Science & Technology, June 2006: Yanshan University
M.S., Computer Science, July 2010: The University of Texas - Pan American
Ph.D., Computer Science, May 2013: The University of Texas at Dallas
Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor network, Wireless Data Communication, Social Network Analysis, and Computational Biology.
- Fundamental Courses in Computer Science such as Programming language, Discrete Math, Data Structure
- Courses on Software and System such as Database Design, Operating System, Network Security
- Theory Courses such as Automata Theory, Computer Algorithm, Computational Theory
- Advanced topics such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Approximation Algorithm, Linear Programming
Part-time Instructors (Office: Science Center Room 350)
Katherine Fisne, M.S.
Carol Laboranti, M.S.