- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Activities, Achievements & Research
- Contact Us
- Hunger-Free Communities
- Photo Galleries
- Preceptor Information
Información de la nutrición en español
Food and Nutrition information for Spanish speaking users
Información sobre alimentos y nutrición para usarios de lengua español
- M.S. in Nutrition
- M.S. in Sports Nutrition and Exercise Science
- Ph.D. in Human Development (Health Promotion)
Goals & Objectives
The overall goal of our graduate nutrition programs is to develop proficient professionals who will be proactive in scholarship and leadership in their respective fields.
- To foster a learning environment that leads to quality teaching and learning, original research contributions, and scholarly pursuits within the nutrition discipline.
- To prepare students who can think critically in the theoretical and practical areas of nutrition, exercise science, and sports nutrition.
- To promote student commitment to life-long learning, professional development, and community service.
- To encourage mentoring, teamwork, and collaboration among students and faculty.
- To empower students to excel in their knowledge and skill development in order to competitively enter the job market or doctoral programs.