- Learning Resource Center – 2nd Floor, 3rd Floor and Room 107 - E
- McGowan Center for Graduate and Professional Studies – Rooms 1052, 1056 & 1057
- Nazareth Student Center – 2nd Floor Fireplace Lounge
- Sette LaVerghetta Center for Performing Arts – Room 102, Room 225 - U
- Center for Natural and Health Sciences – Room 102, Room 103 - M
- Loughran Hall – Terrace Floor near entrance
- Center for Architectural Studies – Room 203 - A
- Shields Center for Visual Arts – Rooms 135, 136 and drop-in lab Room 128 (all G only)
- Insalaco Center for Studio Arts – Room 252
- O’Neill Center for Healthy Families – Room 207
- Center for Athletics and Wellness – 1st Floor near desk
- Liberal Arts Center – Academic Excellence Center Room 221
User Support Services also provides service to students utilizing computer labs. These labs can be found in each major classroom building. All labs are equipped with laser printers, scanners and DVD/CD-RW drives. Computer assistance is usually available in these labs whenever a semester is in session.
The computer labs are available on a drop-in basis whenever they are not reserved for classes. Applications include:
- Microsoft Office (an integrated suite which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook),
- Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Fireworks, inDesign, Go Live),
- Quark Express
- Visual Studio
- Kurzweil 3000
- and other specialized software in the various disciplines.
All computer labs are Internet ready and have Microsoft Office installed as well as common applications such as Web browsers, Acrobat Reader, WinZip, etc. Also, scanners and printers are located inside or directly outside a lab.
The following labs/drop-in areas have additional departmental software installed on some or all of the computers: