Fall Welcome - Fall Orientation Program
Friday, August 23 - Sunday, August 25
Fall Welcome is the continuation of our New Student Orientation Program that takes place in July. This 3-day program, sponsored the Center for Student Activities and Leadership Development and Housing and Residence Life, combines various elements of student life, to help you become better aclimated with Marywood and the surrounding community.
Fall Welcome Is A Combination of:
- Residence Life
- Extra-curricular activities and social programming, on and off campus
- Community service and involvement
- Awareness to issues facing college students, such as alcohol awareness and sexual assault.
Events throughout the weekend will take place both on and off-campus, allowing for our new students to get a better feel of life at Marywood and Northeast Pennsylvania.
Registration For Fall Welcome Is Not Required
Highlights Of The Weekend:
- The program begins on Friday, August 23, with Move-In for our resident studentsbeginning at 9am.
- The weekend will officially begin at 7pm with the Resident Student Meeting and Communter Student Meeting. These programs are mandatory for all incoming students
- On and Off-Campus Activities and Entertainment, including trips to local attractions on Saturday
- Small group sessions with chances to meet fellow students
- and much more!
Check out the links below for information on what to bring to campus for Move-In Day. If you have any further questions, contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life, (570) 348-6236, or email@example.com
For information on parking regulations, check out our Motor Vehicle Regulations and Parking Information. If you have any further questions, please contact the Center for Student Activities and Leadership Development, (570) 340-6016, firstname.lastname@example.org