The University provides several different accidental death and dismemberment insurance options for full time employees under the flexible benefits plan. The options vary by benefit levels.
Full-time employees are eligible for accidental death and dismemberment insurance on the first of the month following sixty days of service. The University pays the full premium for the option that provides coverage equal to base salary.
Brochures describing this benefit are available in Human Resources. Employees receive separate brochures upon eligibility.
- Flexible Benefits
- Sabbatical Leave for Faculty Member
- Interruption of Faculty Service
- Sabbaticals for Administrative and Professional Staff
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Leave of Absence for Personal Reasons
07/01/93 - Reaffirmed with publication of Faculty Manual and Personnel Manual
07/01/00 - Clarification of effective date of eligibility
01/30/06 - Cyclical review approved