- Administrative Studies held its annual dinner at the Swartz Conference Center on April 25, 2012. The Keynote Speaker was State Senator John Blake. Sister Anne Munley opened the event with a welcoming address.
- Dr. Dawoody chaired the 5th Annual Faculty Symposium. The symposium was held on April 4, 2012 at Swartz Conference Center and included faculty and students panels, workshops, and poster presentations from the 7 institutions of higher education in NEPA.
- Congratulations to Sarah Schmeyer for winning the Best Student Paper in 2012 at the Faculty Symposium at Marywood University and to William (Bo) Hobben for winning the Best Student Paper in 2011 at the Faculty Symposium at the University of Scranton.
- For completing their graduate studies and earning the MPA or MHSA degrees, congratulations to:
* Amy Sonderman
* Julanne Skinner
* Matthew Volak
* Heather Gazella
* Edili Lopez
* Barbara McNally
* Trina Alper
* Gary Beisel
* Karthika Surendran
* Brittany Shibak
* Sister Elizabeth Koki Kithuva
* Michael Malesky
- For completing their graduate studies and earning the MPA degree in 2011, congratulations to:
- Our Program held a dinner event in April 2010 to recruit new students and acknowledge the achievements of outstanding MPA students. A panel of distinguished public servants, including Scranton Mayor Chris Doherty, Lackawanna Judge Margaret Bisignani-Moyle, and Lackawanna Commissioner Corey O'Brien addressed the event. All three of these panel members also addressed students previously during MPA courses throughout the semester. They focused discussion on issues important to public service.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 348-6284.
Our Location: 340 Science Center