- New Students
- Student Residences
- 2014-2015 Themed Housing Communities
- Room Selection - Returning Students
- Summer Housing
- Resident Resources
- Meal Plans
- Talk of the University: What You Should Know
- Photo Gallery
- Graduate & Off-Campus Housing
- Join Our Team
- Resident Manual
- Study Abroad
The mission of Housing and Residence Life is to provide a safe, conducive living and learning environment that supports students' academic and personal development goals, while intentionally fostering a sense of community, civic responsibility, and an appreciation for diversity.
Community Living Standards:
Living within a community not only affords residents the right to living in a safer, conducive living-learning environment, but each person is also responsible for holding one another accountable. Each community member should report any infractions to his or her Resident Assistant or Residence Director. Students who are aware of policy violations, but do not immediately report them or remove themselves from the situation, may also be held accountable to the policy in violation.
Desired Learning Outcomes:
- Students will seek ways to get involved in their residential community.
- Students will interact with others in a civil manner.
- Students will participate in programs planned with their education and social needs in mind.