"How wonderful it is that no one need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
BSW Admission Requirements
Formal admission to the Bachelor of Social Work program occurs at the end of your sophomore year. Admission requires:
- QPA of 2.33 in SW 145: Foundations of Social Work, SW 250: Contemporary Social Work Practice, and SW 230: Analysis of Social Welfare Policy
- Satisfactory (S) grade in SW 150: Introductory Social Work Field Experience
- Cumulative QPA of 2.0 or better
- Adherence to NASW Code of Ethics
- Recommendation by social work program faculty