"You take people as far as they will go, not as far as you would like them to go."
BSW Admission Requirements
Formal admission to the Bachelor of Social Work program occurs at the end of your sophomore year. Admission requires:
- QPA of 2.33 in SW 145: Foundations of Social Work, SW 250: Contemporary Social Work Practice, and SW 230: Analysis of Social Welfare Policy
- Satisfactory (S) grade in SW 150: Introductory Social Work Field Experience
- Cumulative QPA of 2.0 or better
- Adherence to NASW Code of Ethics
- Recommendation by social work program faculty