- Family Weekend
- Commuter Students
- Student Activities & Leadership Development
- Programming Board
- Undergraduate Student Govt.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Graduate Student Council
- Off-Campus Entertainment
It's easy to start a new club at Marywood!
Have an idea for a club or organization? Great! Here are some guidelines for creating a new club.
- You can start a new club or organization at ANY TIME! Set up a meeting with the Graduate Student Advisor for Clubs and Organizations in The Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development.
- The club cannot already exist on campus (for example, we cannot have two History Societies)
- The club must adhere to the Mission Statements of Marywood University and the Center for Student Activities and Leadership Development, as well as to the Core Values of Marywood University
- The club must be open to all Marywood University undergraduate students.
To start a new club, you must meet with the SALD Graduate Assistant Advisor for Clubs and Organizations to discuss the club.
You must then submit the proper forms to the Office of Student Activities and Leadership Development.
For more information, review the New Club Registration Packet.