Student Activities: SGA Goals
Overall Organization Goals
- Create more efficient avenues for communication between students, faculty, and the university.
- Continue to invite University officials to Student Government Association General Assembly Meetings.
- Assist the Student Activities Crew in the annual Marywood Madness event.
- Advertise to the student body what SGA is as well as what SGA stands for and to more clearly define our role in the University.
- Implement New Club/Organization funding regulations.
Committee Goals (4 Committees)
- Work to obtain extended library hours.
- Construct a sidewalk and/or steps on the hill down to the Woodlands Apartments.
- Adjust the roster of classes so that the time listed reflects the actual in class time
- Instill a greater sense of pride in the Marywood Community.
- Continue work on and obtain a new Marywood University Mascot.
- Work to obtain longer business hours in the offices of the Liberal Arts Building to better accommodate commuters and students with time consuming schedules.
- Advertise effectively to the student body what Student Government (SGA) is, as well as the mission and values of the organization.
- More clearly define our (SGA) role in the University through various promotional events throughout the year.
- Provide more garbage cans around campus to avoid littering in addition to a cleaner environment for students and faculty.
- Work to insure a larger volume and variety of classes can offered.
- Host registration information sessions to better inform the students about how to register for courses.
- Work towards a universal syllabus and grading policy within the university.