Campus Map/Tour Request Information Employment A-Z Index Directories
EDU Site
A Bold Heart Centennial Campaign

Veteran Information: Transfer of Benefits

Transfer Benefits to Marywood

To transfer your benefits from another institution to Marywood University, complete and submit VA form 22-1995 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training to the Veterans Certifying Official.

For benefit-specific information, select the benefit you are utilizing from the menu options to the left.

Transfer Benefits to Spouse or Child

To transfer your Post 9/11 GI Bill benefit to a spouse or child, please the GI Bill website for requirements and application instructions. Once your transfer of benefit has been approved by the VA, submit your Transfer of Eligibility form for spouse or child to the Veterans certifying Official.


For more information, contact Lauren A. Williams at or (570) 961-4584.
Or stop by our new office in LAC room#226A