History / Chronology
- Clickable image map to view events in a specific year
- Top menu of text links for dates, and a
- Search feature to find events by keywords
- Small image thumbnails enlarge on hover
- Information is entered into a database on a per-event basis. Programming automatically sorts each event into the correct year and orders by month
The chronology of Marywood features all of the significant events in the history of the University. There are multiple ways to find events; by clicking on a date or president in the colored timeline, selecting a date by a text link, or searching for a keyword. All events are pulled dynamically as individual pieces of content, making it easy to go back and edit or add a new event without having to change the code on the page.
Want something like this on your site? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!