Counseling/Student Development Center (C/SDC)
Administrative Assistant (Internal Only) - REVISED
Summary of Duties
Individual will work in public area with psychologically distressed students to serve as the first contact in a high traffic office. Responsible for working with staff to schedule appointments and respond to communicated concerns for potential emergency situations in a discreet, confidential, and calm manner. Additional duties include:
- Maintain schedule of appointments for consulting psychiatrist, follow up appointments, and assist with caseload files.
- Assist C/SDC staff with procedures of Electronic Health Records (EHR-Titanium Schedule) and create statistical reports;
- Assist with C/SDC events.
- Maintain spreadsheet of C/SDC presentations
- Track and monitor expenditures using MU portal and assist with budget and reports.
- Assist with caseload files and maintain weekly reporting.
- Maintain and update C/SDC website, process payroll.
- Coordinate the scheduling of screening days; administer and coordinate survey of clients twice a year; data entry of enter survey results; report results to Director.
- Various other duties as required.
High School diploma or GED required
Work Experience Requirements:
Previous secretarial/administrative experience.
Criminal background & child abuse clearances required. Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
Handle confidential medical/psychological/mental health (FERPA/HIPAA) records. Computer skills including keyboard, electronic health records, and Microsoft office suite experience.
How to Apply
A completed application must be on file in the Office of Human Resources.
Office of Human Resources
Liberal Arts Center 86
(Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)