Thank you for your interest in open positions at Marywood University.
- Applications are accepted for posted positions only.
- Applications are retained for one year.
- Please check the Marywood University website for current openings.
- Applications are available on the Marywood University employment site as a PDF file. Applications are also available in person at the Marywood University Human Resources Office.
- A completed Marywood University application is required for all staff positions.
- An office skills test is required for all clerical staff positions.
- A completed Marywood University application accompanied by a current resume is required for all professional positions.
- Applicants may apply for multiple positions using one application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All new hires at Marywood University must obtain new background clearances prior to employment. Contact HR for details.
- All completed applications will be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review. Interviews will be arranged by the hiring supervisor.
- All applicants will be notified when the position(s) for which they applied are filled.
- Applications may be sent as attachments to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach all materials to one email – application, resume and cover letter (if applicable).
- Applications may be mailed or dropped off in person to the Marywood University Human Resources Office, Liberal Arts Center #86, 2300 Adams Avenue, Scranton PA 18509.