- High school students earn college credits
- Year-round program
- Courses at your high school, Marywood, online
For more than 20 years, academically focused junior and senior high school students have gotten a head start on college by participating in Marywood University’s Momentum program.
This dual enrollment program provides qualified high school students the opportunity to earn college credits while completing requirements for high school graduation. Students choose from a wide variety of courses during the summer, fall and spring semesters. Courses may be available on site at the student’s high school, on Marywood’s campus, or online.
- Earn college credits
- Save money on tuition
- Gain advanced standing in college
- Use credits to fulfill high school graduation requirements
- Experience academic challenges
- Transfer credits to accredited colleges
Momentum is offered year round and students may begin as early as the summer before entering their junior year. A maximum of six credits is allowed per semester. Program acceptance, advisement, and placement are at the discretion of the Assistant Director of Pre-Collegiate Programs.
More About This Degree
Specific Program Requirements
- Rank in the top 50% of high school class
- Meet minimum Grade Point Average requirements
Momentum Application Process:
- Completed application
- Official high school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from high school guidance counselor