Students in this program will:
- Develop attitudes of mind and analytical skills required for the efficient use and understanding of mathematics;
- Be able to abstract from the particular to the general;
- Be able to build mathematical models of real world situations;
- Have competency in the use of computers as a tool in mathematical problem-solving;
- Be able to work independently on problems in mathematics;
- Have an understanding of the origin and historical development of basic mathematical concepts.
Degree: Bachelor of Science - BS
Munley College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Computer Science
Student/Faculty Ratio: 13:1
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Office of University Admissions
Chairperson: Chaogui Zhang, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematical Sciences