Date Location Cause Injuries Fire Department
01/10/17 Fricchione Day Care Center Child set off alarm Dunmore
01/09/17 Studio Arts Center unknown Dunmore
01/02/17 Regina Hall Room 414 Steam from shower Dunmore
12/25/16 Science Center unknown Dunmore
12/23/16 Woodland Apartment 8 Error by Alarm Company Scranton
12/22/16 Visual Arts Center Tech set alarm of by mistake Dunmore
12/20/16 Liberal Arts Center Unknown Dunmore
12/18/16 Studio Arts Center leak in ceiling

Water leak in ceiling tripped the alarm.

Dunmore
12/15/16 Emmanuel Hall extension cord over heated

Extension cord overheated causing minor burns to carpet.

11/14/16 Regina Hall burnt popcorn Dunmore
11/13/16 Liberal Arts Center Room 201 Dunmore
11/04/16 Woodland Bldg. 6 and Apartment 22 Cooking Scranton
11/02/16 Woodland Aprtment 26 Building 8 Smoke from cooking french fries Scranton
10/23/16 Sette LaVerghetta Center for the Performing Arts Dust Scranton
10/07/16 Woodlands Building 5 - Apartment 12A Hair Dryer Scranton
09/30/16 Woodlands Building 6 Apartment 19 Cooking Scranton
09/23/16 Woodland Apartments Bldg 5 - Apartment 13 Cooking Scranton
09/22/16 Woodland Apartments Building 1 - Apartment 1 Hair straightener Scranton
09/08/16 Liberal Arts Center Unknown Dunmore
08/13/16 South Campus Unknown Scranton
08/12/16 South Campus Unknown Scranton
08/10/16 South Campus Unknown

Scranton and Dunmore Fire Departments both responded.

Scranton
08/08/16 Science Center Odor of Gas Dunmore
07/30/16 Liberal Arts Center contractor sanding floor set off smoke alarm Dunmore
06/17/16 South Campus vandalism Dunmore