International students pay with TransferMate
At Marywood University, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, so we've teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Local currency payment methods
- Great exchange rates
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to Marywood University in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you're an international student or parent you can use this secure, payment method during your online checkout process.
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
1. Log in to your student account and click on the TransferMate payment link
2. Choose the country you’re paying from and your preferred payment method
3. Complete payer details and set up an account
4. Make your payment with the provided instructions
5. Track your payment throughout the process
What fees are charged to students?
- $20 for domestics US to US transfers.
When will my payment post to my student account?
- Your payments are posted automatically within 24 hours from payment completion.
How do I look up a specific transfer?
- Please visit your TransferMate Dashboard/Admin portal for detailed information on your international student payments.
How can I process international refunds for my students?
- Please contact your TransferMate account manager for detailed instructions and training.
Can my family or other authorized users have access to my Student Account?
Students may setup authorized users to view their billing information and/or their student bill on his or her behalf. Please note that, in accordance with FERPA, this does not allow the authorized user to view the student’s academic records, course schedule, or other personal information. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Log into the MarywoodYou portal
- Click the ‘Authorized User’ link in the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Click ‘Add Authorized User’, enter the email address of the authorized user, and you will grant the user permission to view student account information.
- Click ‘Continue’ to finalize.
Can a family member make payments through my TransferMate account?
Yes, providing your family member provides us with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering Identification (student photo Identification and school's Invoice or Offer letter). This must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) then we are happy to allow family members to make payments on your behalf to your institution. For more assistance on this topic please contact email@example.com or visit your Live Chat Box found on this website.