Munley College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
The Munley College of Liberal Arts and Sciences offers a variety of undergraduate programs in the Humanities, Mathematics and the Natural Sciences, the Social Sciences, and Business and Managerial Sciences. At the graduate level, students can pursue the Master's Degree in Criminal Justice, Biotechnology, and Business.Visit Website
In support of the Mission, Goals, and Core Values of Marywood University, the Munley College of Liberal Arts and Sciences aspires to foster in its students a conscious understanding of the complexities, enduring themes, and problems that are central to human experience.
- We prepare students for a lifetime of achievement, leadership, and service by offering courses that provide them with the knowledge and understanding necessary to respond effectively to the needs and challenges of an interdependent world.
- We enable students to think critically, examining relationships between the individual and the community, between the self and society, between the person and the world.
- We encourage students to develop fully their ethical sensibilities and to contribute to the well-being of our common humanity.
MCLAS currently offers Master’s degrees in Biotechnology, Business, and Criminal Justice, as well as a Master of Science in Information Security that will begin in 2017.
- Biotechnology: For those seeking education and training in this broad field which encompasses discovery/molecular research, medicine, pharmaceuticals, and ecology, all of which profoundly affect society. This interdisciplinary program combines contemporary research in science with management and business understanding.
- Criminal Justice: For those wishing professional preparation in fields related to the administration and management of criminal justice agencies.
- Information Security: The Information Security Program develops the technical and leadership skills to succeed in the rapidly growing field of cybersecurity. The stand-alone Master of Science program will begin in fall 2017.
- Public Administration: For those seeking professional preparation in fields providing public, health, and human services.
- School of Business and Global Innovation: The M.B.A. degree enables students to acquire and further develop their managerial and leadership competencies, to successfully meet the dynamic challenges of a knowledge-based society and to nurture values conducive to ethical and socially responsible behavior.
Munley College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Website