eSports Program Administrator/Manager & Head Coach (#981)
Summary of Duties
Reporting to the Director of Athletics, the eSports Administrator/Manager & Head Coach provides overall management, guidance & strategy development for the eSports program. He/she will be responsible for the Head Coaching and instruction od student/athletes of minimally 1 game, and for the management and training of other Head and/or Assistant eSports Coaches. In addition, he/she will create and maintain sponsorship opportunities, and oversee fundraising efforts for the entire eSports program.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
Work Experience Requirements
- Prior coaching experience required.
- Experience with recruiting preferred.
- Experience with fundraising preferred.
- Knowledge of and commitment to all institutional and eSports governing bodies, rules and regulations.
- Competitive eSports experience involving multiplayer online video games with team-based elements and experience in at least none of the following games:
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work harmoniously with others.
- Commitment to the fulfillment of the University mission.
Marywood University is committed to being an equitable and inclusive workplace, and we encourage applicants who share our vision to apply. EEO/AA employer.
Apply for eSports Program Administrator/Manager & Head Coach online