Office of University Admissions
Administrative Lead (#328)
Summary of Duties
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of University Admissions and is responsible for those tasks which provide for the efficient support of the Admissions staff in their recruitment efforts. The Administrative Assistant is the first line of contact for all phones inquiries, visitors, and requests for assistance in the Office of University Admissions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first line of contact for all incoming calls and visitors to the Office of University Admissions
- Coordinates the daily campus visit schedule
- Schedules all campus visits for prospective students, including interviews with admissions counselors, campus tours, and meetings with academic departments and support services offices.
- Maintains the shared campus visit Google calendar
- Coordinates follow up communication to prospective students after campus visits
- Processes reservations, check requisitions, and confirmations for college fair recruitment events
- Maintains master binder for invitations to college fairs
- Maintains and updates master travel schedule for both fall and spring travel
- Records minutes at bi-weekly staff meetings
- Records all requests for information for phone inquirers
- Processes purchase requisitions and maintain a file for all expenses
- Assigns tasks to Admissions Ambassadors as needed
- Provides secretarial support for the Senior Director of University Admissions as needed
- Performs other tasks required for the smooth and efficient functioning of the Office of University Admissions
High School Diploma or equivalent
Work Experience Requirements:
Experience performing data entry, clerical duties, or other similar occupations is preferred. Familiarity with Slate CRM system helpful, but not necessary.
Applicant must possess exceptional communication skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel programs. Strong computer skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail are all helpful attributes.
Must be able to take direction and interact positively with the positions supervisor. Must have strong motivation to accomplish assigned tasks accurately and in a timely fashion. Strong typing and organizational skills are required. Must be able to interact with others in an office setting in a positive and constructive manner.
Please use the link to submit a Marywood Application as well as a resume and letter of application.Apply for Administrative Lead online