Admission Data and Transcript Coordinator (#343)
Summary of Duties
- Downloading web applicants into CRM and routing to admissions counselors utilizing Image Now software
- Ensuring integrity of documents received
- processing recommendations from faculty to issue the appropriate admission decisions in the form of letter, processing codes that reflect the students admission status, processing confirmation letters to notify the student of whom the supervisor is with the contact information
- updating codes for the receipt of fees, lists payments on logs, decision packets for mail, health forms
- performing and disseminating weekly Graduate Admissions Statistics
- Assisting with undergraduate data and applications as needed
- Front desk coverage
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Work Experience Requirements:
Two or more years of data entry experience required. Experience in managing computer records, understanding of systems processing and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and to be able to communicate effectively to prospective applicants.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, especially Work and Excel programs. Good computer skills, accurate typing skills, 40 words per minute or better preferred. Strong organizational skills are required. Must be able to interact with others in an office setting in a positive constructive manner.
Must have strong motivation to accomplish assigned tasks accurately and timely. Strong typing and organizational skills are required. Must be able to take direction from supervisor and interact positively with supervisor and others.
How to Apply
A completed application must be on file in the Office of Human Resources.
Office of Human Resources
Liberal Arts Center 86
(Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)