Housing and Residence Life
Administrative Assistant (#452)
Summary of Duties
The Housing and Residence Life Office is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and accountable staff member who is able to interact with students, parents, and community members in a customer service oriented manner. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the Housing and Residence Life Office with the following tasks:
- prepare mailings, correspondence, maintain databases, data entry, and streamline office tasks
- input tracking and billing related to housing, residential meal plans, and special events
- mailbox key tracking/distribution
- answer office phone and monitor/reply to Residence Life email account
- attending weekly staff meetings and record keeping
- residence hall openings and closings
- undergraduate and graduate Room Selection/room placements
- maintain/update Housing and Residence Life webpage
- other duties as assigned
High School Diploma.
Organization, ability to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously, commitment to work with students in a customer service environment. Proficiency needed in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google suite. Must have a high degree of confidentiality.
Apply for Administrative Assistant online