Marketing Coordinator (#980)
Full-time schedule, 8:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M., Mon - Fri. 1 hour lunch period.
Summary of Duties
This entry level marketing position supports building, maintaining, and maximizing the Marywood brand, along with communicating key information to inform, update, educate, and motivate multiple internal and external constituencies. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the position also plays an important role in supporting both the Digital and website Marketing Managers, helping them deliver on their tactical objectives.
- Performs assigned tasks from the Director and works with the team on various projects.
- Develops proficiency with project management software to help manage Marketing initiatives.
- Assists with the development and production of marketing presentations, and helps schedule and prepare for Marketing Meetings both internal and with our campus partners.
- Participates in and/or leads project teams to execute initiatives.
- Takes the lead on organizing and coordinating the development of the annual Marketing Plan and measuring results throughout the planning year.
- Member of the Website Redesign Team, performing assigned duties and tasks.
- Supports the Website Manager by performing website maintenance, including content updates and content curation.
- Analyzes web traffic and enrollment data to measure usability and campaign effectiveness.
Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Supports efforts to proactively improve the University's digital footprint through management and enhancement of owned, earned, and paid digital media methods; e.g., blogs, reposts, listings, etc.
- Maintains the University's Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts
- Assists with measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, organic traffic, SEO and SEM efforts to improve the effectiveness of those initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing or a related field. Consideration will be given to other degrees with applicable work experience.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Internships and/or full- or part-time employment in marketing or advertising setting, with demonstrated leadership.
How to Apply
A completed application must be on file in the Office of Human Resources.
Office of Human Resources
Liberal Arts Center 86
(Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)