PhD + MPA
Administrative Assistant (#233)
14 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. Hours TBD
Summary of Duties
The Secretary of the PhD, MPA, and Continuing Education programs provide administrative support to the programs, college, and university in the form of receptionist, secretarial, and budgetary duties.
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receptionist duties, such as: Greeting visitors, answering phone calls and emails, relaying messages, picking up/sending mail, maintaining program and administrative calendars, interacting with students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Secretarial duties, such as: Assisting in course evaluations, maintaining program digital and physical files, inputting course schedules, ordering office supplies, assisting in program events such as graduation, processing faculty, staff, and student worker hires, assisting in the maintenance of websites.
- Budgetary duties, such as: Generating contracts, tracking department budgets, processing purchase requisitions and check reimbursements.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel in particular)
- Internet browsers (Google Chrome, Fire Fox)
- Adobe Acrobat
*The University provides support training.
Please submit an application and resume via the link to apply below.
Apply for Administrative Assistant online