- Master's Degree / EdS / Post-Baccalaureate
- School of Social Work
- PhD Human Development
- PsyD Clinical Psychology
- International Student Information
- Endowed Scholarships/Institutional Funds
- Spring Start Scholarships
- Scholarship Usage Policies
- Contact Information
2017-2018 Graduate Assistantship Program
Ph.D. in Human Development Students
All materials must be submitted by April 15, 2017.
Read the conditions of appointment for a graduate assistantship. By submitting your resume electronically, you are communicating to Marywood University that you have read, understand, and agree to work by the conditions of appointment for graduate assistantships as stated on the conditions of appointment page.
E-mail your resume. Develop a resume in Microsoft Word strictly limited to two pages and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The upper right hand corner of your resume must state your Graduate Academic Department, Doctoral Program Human Development, and your concentration (ex. Instructional Leadership, Health Promotion).
- Personal Information (Name, Address, Daytime Phone Number, Email address)
- Assistantship Objective (include university academic or support departments in which you have an assistantship interest).
- Education History (list in reverse chronological order)
- Occupation Experience (list in reverse chronological order)
- Professional and research skills
- Awards and special recognition
The assistantship program is very competitive. A professional, focused resume is vital to your success. By appointment, the Office of Career Services at Marywood University helps graduate students produce a professional-quality resume. You may submit your resume to them for electronic review at http://www.collegecentral.com/marywood/. Once your resume is complete, submit the finished product electronically for the assistantship program as directed above.
If you have any questions about the doctoral assistantship program, please contact Mr. Frank Falcone, Coordinator of Graduate Affairs, at email@example.com or (570) 348-6211 ext.2356.
Assistantship selection results will be mailed electronically in May 2017. Consolation notifications will be emailed in May 2017.
Students awarded graduate assistantships for the 2017-2018 academic year who accept those positions are not eligible to receive scholarship awards as well.
Neither scholarship or assistantship awards are renewed automatically each year. It is the responsibility of the student to reapply each academic year.