Health Insurance

picture of bollinger logo

Health insurance is required for all students attending Marywood University.  The University's Student Health Benefit Plan provides comprehensive health coverage to University undergraduate, graduate, and international students (spouses and children are not included). The cost for a complete year’s coverage beginning on August 22, 2014 is $1,670 for all students. (For students beginning in January, 2015, the charge for coverage from January through August will be $1064). This charge will be added to your tuition and fees invoice from Marywood. If you have coverage through a government or sponsoring entity, please bring proof of your insurance showing coverage for at least $250,000 and medical evacuation, to the International Affairs Office, Liberal Arts Center, Room 220

Further information about the insurance coverage may be obtained through the Bollinger Insurance, Inc. website: / .


Student Health Services

picture of stethoscope

Any student who chooses to use the Student Health Services office must have a Health History and Physical form on file before non-emergency services will be provided. All International students and residents are required to complete and submit the form.

Loughran Hall, 1st floor
Phone: 570-348-6245
Fax: 570-961-4735


Office Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Note: Hours of operation are for the fall and spring semester only. It is open two weeks prior to the start classes and closes at the end of May.


  • Treatment for illnesses, injuries; Provides health care information
  • Referrals to off-campus physicians, dentists and specialists
  • Yearly physical exams are offered for those students whose majors require them. This is true for student athletes.


**All services are free of charge**