Spring Musical Acting AuditionsCome audition for Marywood University’s Spring Musical, "A Little Night Music" Music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim Book by Hugh Wheeler Performances: Friday, March 21, 2014 and Saturday, March 22, 2014
Date: Friday, January 10, 2014
Start Time: 4:00PM
Location: SLC Rm. 98 Black Box Theatre, located on the lower level SLC
- Please see the call board located in the lower level of the PAC to sign up for a time slot.
- You will be asked to read from the sides provided. Please note that sides (portions of the script) will be posted on the call board located in the lower level of the PAC for your reference prior to the auditions after Wednesday, January 8.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled time and plan to stay the entire 20 minute timeslot.
Date: Saturday, January 11, 2014
Time: 3:00PM to 6:00PM
Location: SLC Main Stage
- Everyone who is called back must remain for the duration of the call backs, so please come prepared with something to do. You will be called in to perform in groups at the discretion of the director.
- The cast list will be posted on Saturday night following the call backs. You will be notified via email if you are cast in the production.
- The first rehearsal will be in the Black Box Theatre (Room 98) on Sunday, January 12 from 1:00PM to 10:00PM with a dinner break from 5:00PM to 6:00PM.