Payment for pages is linked to your Pacer Points account. (login to the portal and click Manage Your Pacer Points or download the GET app to your phone to add points)
- Choose the correct printer
- Click the Print button
- Enter your Portal credentials in the Go Print pop-up window
- Click Sign In
- Check the box next to the jobs you want to print
- Check your Pacer Points account display to review your funds
- Click Cancel if you do not have enough funds in your account
- Click Pay and Print to send your job to the printer. The cost will automatically be deducted from your Pacer Points account.
Choose a Different Printer
- Click Redirect to choose a different printer to send your job to
Pay at Station
- Click Pay at Station
- Select your ID on the GoPrint monitor (this option may not be available in the building you are currently in)
- Swipe your ID card
Check the Print History. If your job does NOT print, you may have chosen the incorrect printer.
GoPrint times out after 60 seconds.
Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.