Please do not respond to e-mails requesting You To:
- Renew, update, or validate your account.
- Make easy money.
- Verify your information.
Do not click on links in suspicious e-mails
What is Suspicious?
- Unsolicited e-mails from someone you don't know.
- E-mails requesting any personal information.
- Unsolicited e-mails with links in them.
- "Get rich quick" e-mails.
- E-mails requesting you to update/refresh/renew/validate your account.
If you think the e-mail is questionable enough to e-mail us about it, then it is SPAM or a PHISHING e-mail. Mark it as SPAM in Google
- Do not click on links in suspicious e-mails.
- Do not forward the e-mail to IT or another person asking if it is SPAM. It probably is SPAM. Mark it as SPAM.
- Do not reply to an email promising you easy money. If the offer is too good to be true then it is a scam.
These types of email would not exist if no one responded to them. One of the best ways we can fight them as a community is to be vigilant and mark them as Spam when we receive them.