- Academic Calendar
- Schedule of Classes
- Prior Learning and Testing
- Enrollment and Degree Verification
- Academic and Classroom Scheduling
- Compressed Schedule
- Faculty Resources
- Academic Regulations
- Registrar's Office Mission Statement
- Veteran's Benefits
- Contact Us
Final Grades for Summer II are due on or before August 24, 2017 by noon. Grades are to be entered using WebAdvisor in the MarywoodYou Portal.
For full instructions regarding use of the MarywoodYou portal go to http://www.marywood.edu/ Click on Tech Help which is at the bottom of the Marywood web page, you will be directed to the Help Desk web page. Under the menu bar on that page is a link to "Accessing the MarywoodYou Portal for Faculty"
Faculty Attendance Verification Form(s) are due to be submitted online on or before July 19, 2017.
Instructions for submitting your Faculty Attendance Verification Form:
- Log on to the MarywoodYou portal.
- Sign in with your User name and Password.
- Click onto the link located in the upper left hand side marked "Faculty Attendance Form" to verify your class list for the Summer I 2017 semester.
- Click into the drop down box marked "For my class" and choose a course.
- Click into the drop down box marked "My web advisor class roster is." You must choose a response by clicking on "correct" or "inaccurate" to submit any updates of attendance.
- When you are done click "Submit this class."
- You will receive an email notification when the process has been completed.