I believe that it is extremely beneficial to choose a research topic that is of personal interest to the researcher. Being invested in a topic not only makes the research process more enjoyable, but it also fosters a result that is more meaningful because the work was completed with genuine curiosity and purpose.
see more »
We wish to remind researchers that when applying to the Institutional Review Board or Exempt Review Committee, all research personnel must be identified and exact roles must be described. Our application forms capture this information.
- Time/Effort Report for Supported Personnel
- Time/Effort Report for Hourly Employees
- Grant Payment Request
- Grant Hiring Request
- Murray Award For Research And Development
- Research Initiation Fund Awards
- Cooperative Grant Funds
- Graduate Research and Creative Projects