Housing & Residence Life: Graduate Housing
Graduate Housing Program
- Live comfortably and conveniently!
- Free parking and no commuting!
- Access to all of Marywood's facilities included!
- All utilities are included!
On-campus graduate housing is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Interested in On-Campus Graduate Housing for May 2020 - May 2021?
Please check out our new on-campus graduate housing brochure for May 2020 - May 2021!
The 2020-2021 Graduate Housing Agreement and Preference Form will be made available online in February 2020. If you have any questions, please contact the Housing & Residence Life office.
How to Apply (For Spring 2020 semester only)
- Complete a 2019-2020 Graduate Housing and Dining Agreement and Preference Form (Must log-in using your Marywood email address and password)
- Submit a $300 Housing Deposit to Graduate Admissions by April 20th for housing beginning in May (May Term) or by July 16th for housing beginning in August (Fall Semester).
* If you are interested in housing for May 2020 - May 2021, please do not fill out this form. The 2020-2021 Graduate Housing Agreement and Preference Form will be made available online in February 2020.*
* Students will be notified via their Marywood e-mail once they have been assigned a space on campus, if space permits.*
Graduate students who have questions about the on-campus housing program should contact Housing & Residence Life at email@example.com or (570) 348-6236.