Taking summer courses can be a great way to take extra classes. To request to live in summer housing, please complete the 2015 Summer Housing Application and return it to the Housing and Residence Life Office in the Tony Domiano Center for Student Life.
- Location for Summer housing will be in Regina Hall.
- All summer residence hall students must have an on-campus meal plan (only a 19 meal plan is offered). Marywood University housing is a smoke, alcohol and other substance-free community.
- Fees for summer housing and meal plans are detailed on the 2015 Summer Housing Application. Rates can be pro-rated if your requested length of stay is less than a full summer session.
- No housing deposits are required for summer housing.
- Students can check into summer housing the day before the session starts. Students approved for Summer housing will receive specific check-in information via Marywood e-mail in late April/early May. Checkout will be the day after the last day of classes each session. Students enrolled in both summer sessions will remain in the same room throughout the summer.
- Students who are currently living on campus this semester and who will take Summer I classes will be able to temporarily store some personal belongings in a designated location. However, these students will not be able to live on campus from the end of their finals until the check-in date without prior approval from the Senior Director of Student Conduct and Residence Life.
While there is not a deadline, students are encouraged to submit the documentation to the Housing and Residence Life Office as soon as possible. Students will be placed into Summer housing in late April.