Katrina Kincel, student of Dr. Lisa Antoniacci, presents her research of "Sister Chromatid Cohesion in Yeast" with a focus on the histone variant Htz1.
Students who minor in Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science or Science must maintain a minimum QPA of 2.33 in minor courses. All lecture and laboratory courses must be taken concurrently.
A minimum of 18 credits is required. Required courses are:
- Anatomy and Physiology (BIOL 136 and 137) - 6 credits
- General Biology (BIOL 150) - 3 credits
- Organic Chemistry (CHEM 210) - 3 credits
- Molecular Microbiology (BIOL 233 and 233 Lab) - 3 credits
- Introduction to Biotechnology (BIOL 281) - 3 credits
The Nutrition and Dietetics student must also take any other Science three credit course offered for non-science majors.