Each academic year, every student organization is required to re-recognize their club status and update their organization's information. This allows the Student Government Association to keep up-to-date records and accurately distribute their yearly funding allocations.
- The Re-Recognition process is held for the FIRST TWO WEEKS of the academic year.
- 2016-2017 Re-Recognition period: 8/24/16 - 9/7/16
- Each current organization MUST re-recognize by Wednesday, September 7th. Please complete the following steps to re-recognize.
To Re-Recognize your Organization:
- Fill out the Re-Recognition form (online): CLICK HERE
- Fill out an updated Officer and Member list - located in your club's specific folder (Google Drive)
- Fill out an updated Constitution - located in your club's specific folder (Google Drive)
Any organization that we do not receive paperwork from will not be recognized under the current Student Government Association and will not be eligible for university funding.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!