- Family Weekend
- Commuter Students
- Student Activities & Leadership Development
- Programming Board
- Undergraduate Student Govt.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Graduate Student Council
- Off-Campus Entertainment
Re-Recognize Your Club
Each academic year every student organization is required to Re-Recognition their club status and update their organization information. This allows the Student Government Association to gain accurate records to their student organizations and aid in their yearly allocation of funding.
Step By Step
- The Re-Recognition process is held for the FIRST THREE WEEKS of the Academic Year.
- 2014-2015 Re-Recognition Period: August 25th - September 12th
- Each Current Organization MUST fill out a Student Organization Re-Recognition Packet by this date.
Any organization we do not receive paperwork from will not be recognized under the current Student Government Association and will not be eligible for university funding.
Any late paperwork received will result in a 25% budget reduction for organizations who have funding allocated by SGA
Questions in regards to the Re-Recognition process should be directed to the Graduate Assistant Advisor for Clubs and Organizations.